Counselor’s Corner is a recurring feature that discusses common questions raised by counselors seeking to learn more about problem gambling and how they can identify a possible gambling addiction in their clients.
View answers to common questions about gambling addiction counseling by these counselors that work with gambling addiction.
INCREASING THE ODDS
A Series Dedicated to Understanding Gambling Disorders in 8 volumes. Please click to view or download each volume below.
- Volume 1 – Youth and College Gambling
- Volume 2 – Roads to Recovery from Gambling Addiction
- Volume 3 – Gambling and the Public Health, Part 1
- Volume 4 – Gambling and the Public Health, Part 2
- Volume 5 – Evaluation Self-Exclusion as an Intervention for Disordered Gambling
- Volume 6 – Gambling and the Brain: Why Neuroscience Research is Vital to Gambling Research
- Volume 7 – What Clinicians Need to Know About Gambling Disorders
- Volume 8 – Innovative Studies from the NCRG Centers of Excellence in Gambling Research