The 2018 Minnesota Conference on Problem Gambling, March 8-9, Brooklyn Center, MN
Many Faces, Many Solutions will focus on the many faces of those who struggle with gambling addiction and examine how we can all play a role in making sure a problem gambler finds help.
- The Neurobiology of Addiction
- Implications of Emerging Forms of Gambling
Who Should Attend?
- Alcohol and drug addiction counselors
- Marriage and family therapists
- Social workers
- Community healthcare professionals
- Charitable gambling employees
- Casino employees
- Corrections officers
- Financial professionals
- Police and sheriffs
- Public policy officials
How Many CEUs May I Receive From the Conference?
10.5 CEUs will be available for the two-day conference from various boards including:
- MN Board of Marriage and Family Therapy
- MN Board of Psychology
- Board of Social Work
- MN Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy LPC and LPCC
- MN Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy LADC
- National Council on Problem Gambling
Public Open House
This year’s conference includes a special open house (free) on Thursday, March 8 from 4 to 6 p.m. at which recovering gamblers will share their inspirational stories. This is an opportunity for those unable to attend the conference to learn more about problem gambling. Educational materials and refreshments available.
6155 Earle Brown Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55430